Scale People Calibration
The Scale People offer calibration and maintenance services for a variety of weighing and testing equipment. Calibration is an important part of equipment maintenance and should be performed at minimum every year. Calibration service varies depending on equipment type and customer’s requirements. As an experienced service provider for regulated industries such as Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Cannabis, Personal Care and Healthcare, we will ensure proper service and documentation is provided to meet our customer’s needs.
We are accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 Calibration and Testing for Scales, Balances, Test Weights, Torque Wrenches, Force Measurement & Test Stands and Load Cells. We provide Non-ISO Calibration for Scales, Balances, Test Weights, Torque, Force Measurement & Test Stands, Dynamometer/Crane Scales, Pad Scales, Floor Scales, Pallet Jack or Fork Lift Scales, Load Cells and more.
Our Maintenance Agreements are the perfect way to manage all your equipment service needs. We will manage your equipment assets and calibration schedule. Providing reminders for equipment due for service. Maintenance agreements are flexible depending on our customers needs, never pay for service you don’t use.
What is included with every service:
- Calibration of Balance to ISO/IEC 17025 Standards
- Calibration Method to Meet Manufacturers Specifications, Handbook 44, or Customer Desired Specifications
- Calibration of Equipment with NIST Traceable Weight
- Inspection and Cleaning of the Equipment
- Testing equipment for Accuracy
- Calibration Label for Instrument
- Optional Non-ISO or ISO Calibration Certifications